Pinterest is a web and mobile software by which we can get information about anything from all around the World. This software was launched in March of 2017. The founder of Pinterest is Ben Silbermann, Paul Sciarra and Evan Sharp. The development of this site was started in December 2009 and was launched with closed data in 2010. Pinterest gives access to their account users to download pictures and also can summarize into three different boards.
Silbermann the CEO of Pinterest said that he personally wrote the first five thousand users of the site’s and also offering his personal own number to meet with them. Pinterest is free to use, they give much access to the users of Pinterest. Now we are going to tell you about the main Features of Pinterest.
Sign up for Pinterest Account – www.pinterest.com
Now we show you how to sign up for Pinterest. To open Pinterest you need to follow the following steps given below.
- To start open your web browser and go to the “pinterest.com“.
- On the main page, you’ll see two text boxes. In the first text box type your email address and in the second box type a password to use for the account. Click on red “Continue” button.
- On the next screen, you’ll be asked for little more information, click on text box and start typing username you want to use for your account, Click in the smaller box and type in your age and finally click to select your “gender“. When you are done then click on the red “Sign up” button.
- Now on the next page, you’ll be presented with several different topics and categories, click on whichever ones catch your eye then click on red “Done” button.
- The last step to making your Pinterest account is to confirm your email address, open up your email inbox and look for an email from Pinterest. In the email click the red “Confirm your email” button.
- Now you’re all set to use Pinterest. This is the easiest way to make your account on Pinterest.
How to create Pinterest Account via Mobile phone
- First of all, go to your browser and search www.pinterest.com
- Then click on the Sign-up button.
- After clicking on the sign up now tell them about your personal information for example name, email, and password.
- Now the site will give you a verification code confirm it with your Google account.
- After all of these click on the create account.
- This is the easiest way of creating an account on Pinterest.
Login to your Pinterest Account
This is not very much that how to log in your Pinterest account. It’s easy to log in your account. You need to follow the few steps given below.
- Open your favorite your web browser and go to the “Pinterest login“.
- On the next page you have seen “Pinterest login” option on the screen, click on it to start login account process.
- On the login page, you are able to see two text boxes. In which once you type your “Email or phone number” and on second text box you need to type your “Password“, and then click on the red “Log in” button and continue.
- Now you are on the Pinterest homepage and there are new collection and ideas in which you are interested.
- On the top right side of the Pinterest homepage there you have seen “three dots” gear option, click on it.
- There you have many options but you need to log out your account, that’s why to click on “Logout“.
- Now finally your account is logged out.
By these few steps, we make more easy for you, to “Log in” and “Logout” your Pinterest account.
Pinterest Login via Mobile phone browser
There are a lot of ways to login account on Pinterest but here, we are going to tell you the easiest way to login account on Pinterest.
- First of all, go to your mobile browser and search for www.Pinterest.com.
- After searching it, the site will give you email and password options. Note, you can also login there with your Yahoo and Facebook ID.
- Now write your Email and Password there.
- In the last click on the login button.
- This is the easiest way to Sign-in account on Pinterest.
Signed up for Pinterest? Check these settings up!
So how does Pinterest work, we will tell you about the four steps of using this website. The steps are given below.
- Once you’ll want to Sign up for an account.
- Then create your own custom boards, you can create one for any category of pins you’d like to keep and organize, for example, you could have a board for “recipes” or “outfit ideas” and one for “home decor inspiration” etc.
- The third step is to add pins to the boards you’ve to create. Create new pins of your own using files from your computer.
- Pinterest is to connect with your friends and family by linking your Pinterest to your other social media accounts like Facebook and twitter etc, this will allow you to share.
What is Pinterest.com?
Pinterest.com is like the online version of the collection of things in a scrapbook on a bulletin board. What exactly the Pinterest is? It is a website that helps you find and organize pictures ideas and interesting things through a series of user-created categories of boards and a series of bookmarks that they call pins Pinterest pins can include photos, videos, drawings animations internet links and more there are tons of different topics of boards on this website. So you’re sure to find something that interests you. For collection and if you want to look for fun pictures recipes and more, you will need to make an account.
How to Logout of your Pinterest Account?
Here, we are going to tell you the easiest way to log out the account on Pinterest.
- There is an option on the right top of the page click on it.
- Now choose it and click on the logout.
Basic Privacy Settings
Most people use this website honestly and some people are not, who they say, they are be aware of fake giveaways and contests scams are easy to avoid. Here are some safety tricks for using Pinterest.
- Use common sense when looking at pins if something seems too good to be true it probably is!
- Only collaborate on boards with people you know and trust!
- If you don’t want people to see your content then, on secret board or just don’t post it at all!
- Adjust your privacy settings to limit, how much information is visible to others.
Conclusion & Reviews:
Overall we’d give Pinterest a 9/10, we love that it’s free to use and super versatile it’s great for keeping your online life well organized. However, Pinterest isn’t perfect for other social media sites. pinterest has a few privacy issues but you can avoid this problem with a bit of common sense that aside. This website is an awesome tool for finding and organizing interesting things, so you can save them for later it’s easy to use and 100% free.